FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lawton & Cates Attorneys Receive Super Lawyers Awards
Five Lawton & Cates, S.C. lawyers were selected for inclusion in the 2011 Wisconsin Super Lawyers publication in the areas of business litigation, general litigation, employment, and personal injury:
- James A. Olson has extensive experience as a litigator. He has successfully represented people in product liability and personal injury cases. He is a Certified Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Attorneys.
- James W. Gardner, also a Certified Civil Trial Advocate, is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers. He has earned a reputation for successfully handling professional malpractice, personal injury, insurance bad faith claims and business litigation matters.
- Kent I. Carnell, also a Certified Civil Trial Advocate, is a Fellow in the Litigation Counsel of America. He has built a reputation for successfully handling business litigation, resolving construction disputes and personal injury cases.
- Dixon R. Gahnz, a Certified Civil Trial Advocate, regularly works in the Jefferson office. He has earned a reputation for successfully handling business litigation matters and personal injury claims.
- Bruce M. Davey is highly respected for his expertise in handling labor and employment cases. He also has successfully resolved civil and criminal trial matters.
“We are honored to have these prominent lawyers as members of Lawton & Cates. They have worked hard over the years and truly deserve this recognition,” said Ginger Murray, President of Lawton & Cates.
John Lawton and Richard Cates started Lawton & Cates over 50 years ago. They built a reputation for providing people with top-quality legal services. Throughout the years, lawyers at the firm have carried out that tradition through helping workers, the injured, consumers and business clients. Lawton & Cates concentrates on representing people injured in accidents, business litigation, civil rights and employment, construction law, consumer law, criminal law, family law, including divorce, adoption, paternity, post-judgment modifications, domestic violence, custody/placement/visitation, surrogacy, grandparents’ rights and workers’ compensation. The firm also has expertise in handling large complex cases, including class action lawsuits.
“In addition to being outstanding lawyers, Olson, Gardner, Carnell, Gahnz and Davey continue to help build the firm’s tradition of excellence by mentoring the firm’s newer attorneys. This helps us continue our long tradition of providing top quality legal services to our clients,” concluded Murray.
# # # # #