Examples of the outstanding results that Lawton and Cates S.C. has achieved for clients
- $6.7 Million Verdict On Behalf Of Home Owners Against A Manufacturer Of Faulty Homes.
- $4.5 Million Verdict on behalf of an injured farmer and his wife.
- $2 Million Award On Behalf Of Consumers Of Medical Services.
- $1.6 Million Verdict On Behalf Of Victim Injured In Collapse Of Skylight.
- $1.4 Million, On Behalf Of Motorist Injured Because Of Railroad Fire.
- $1.8 Million Obtained For A Small Business Which Lost Royalties As The Result Of Fraud By Another Business.
- $1.4 Million On Behalf Of A Child Injured Because Of Medical Malpractice.
- $600,000 And $750,000 Obtained On Behalf Of Dairy Farmers Whose Herds Were Damaged As The Result Of Stray Voltage.
- $500,000 Obtained On Behalf Of A Victim Of Sex Discrimination.
- $930,000 Recovered On Behalf Of A Passenger Injured In A High Speed Chase By Police.
- Obtained Political Asylum On Behalf Of Polish Physician, After Appeal Of INS Decision To The Contrary.
- Over 20 Cases Which Recovered Damages Up To $750,000 On Behalf Of Asbestos Workers And Their Families
- Approximately $150,000 Of Medical Insurance Coverage Was Obtained For High Dose Chemotherapy With A Stem Cell Rescue After The Health Insurance Company Had Initially Denied Coverage For This Procedure