Elizabeth was admitted to the Wisconsin Bar in June 2015. She focuses her practice on family law and personal injury, but also has experience in wrongful death, landlord/tenant law, probate, and estate planning.
Elizabeth finds the practice of law challenging and rewarding. She strives to provide thoughtful, attentive, and thorough representation to all of her clients. Elizabeth believes that the best results are obtained through passionate advocacy and a collegial attitude.
Elizabeth loves being a member of the JustUs Singers, a group of mostly attorneys that performs at the Bench Bar Brawl and in nursing homes throughout the year. When she is not working or singing, Elizabeth enjoys attending the Dane County Farmer’s Market, cooking, watching Packer games, and frequenting local restaurants and businesses.
- Wisconsin, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin (member)
- Dane County Bar Association (member)
- Legal Association for Women (secretary)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (member)
- Trans Law Help Wisconsin (Board member)
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, J.D., 2015
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, B.A. English Literature, 2012 (magna cum laude)