Jennifer practices in the areas of personal injury, consumer protection, and immigration law.
Prior to joining Lawton & Cates, Jennifer focused on transactional law. While in law school, she worked for various firms, agencies, and organizations in the Madison and Milwaukee areas.
Jennifer earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and her law degree from Marquette University Law School. At Marquette, she served on the Marquette Intellectual Property Law Review, was inducted into the Pro Bono Honor Society, and worked as a research assistant.
- Wisconsin, 2017
- Eastern District of the United States District Court of Wisconsin, 2018
- Western District of the United States District Court of Wisconsin, 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Legal Association for Women
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Marquette University Law School, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A.
- Spanish American Institute of International Education (semester abroad)