- June 26 2012 Informational Update for Kraft Foods
- Two Class Settlement informational meetings have been scheduled at Grand Meridian, Appleton, Wisconsin. The first meeting will start at 2:30 p.m. The second meeting will start at 7:00 p.m. Both meetings will cover the same information. Please plan to attend one of the meetings to learn details regarding the proposed settlement agreement.
- What Kraft Class Action
- When Jun 26, 2012 from 02:30 PM to 07:00 PM (GMT+0 / UTC0)
- Where Grand Meridian Appleton, WI
- Add event to calendar iCal
The class representatives and Kraft, through there respective lawyers have reached a settlement in the donning and doffing lawsuit that has been filed against Kraft. There will be an informational meeting to discuss this settlement with all interested employees who were required to wear particular clothing or articles in the course of their work at the Kraft facility located in Little Chute Wisconsin at any time from June 1, 2009 to March 2010. The location and times of the meeting are listed below.
2621 N. Oneida Street
Appleton, WI 54911
Tuesday, June 26th - 2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
The draft of the proposed settlement agreement will be posted shortly.