I was hurt by a minor who was drinking at our neighbor's home. Can I sue my neighbor, who supplied t

Frequently Asked Question Video for Wisconsin Personal Injury

video/mp4 i-was-hurt-by-a-minor-who-was-drinking-at-our-neighbors-home.-can-i-sue-my-neighbor-who-supplied-t.mp4 — 754 KB

Video Transcript

In Wisconsin if you were hurt by a minor driving who obtained alcohol at a neighbor’s home, you may sue that neighbor or other person who supplied the alcohol for injuries you sustained during the accident.