Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income
Need help getting through the bureaucratic red tape? Let us assist you in getting the benefits to which you are entitled. The Social Security and Supplemental Security Income disability programs provide financial assistance to people with disabilities. Both of these programs are administered by the Social Security Administration.
Experienced attorneys at Lawton & Cates help clients at all stages of the Social Security process, including initial applications, reconsideration, hearings before Administrative Law Judges, the Appeals Council and appeals to federal court.
Having an attorney can help you:
· Determine whether Social Security Disability Insurance and SSI are options for you
· Apply the statutes and administrative rules involved in Social Security Claims
· Understand concepts like “date last insured,” “Medical-Vocational Guidelines” and “the Listings”
· Gather evidence, including medical records, records from your employer and opinions from your physicians
· Understand how SSDI and SSI interact with each other, and other benefits you might receive like Long Term Disability Insurance, Income Continuation or Worker’s
· Present your case at all levels of appeal
We can help you through the application process required by Social Security Administration. We can also help you through the appeal process if your application process has been denied. In most cases, we do not receive a fee, nor would you be responsible for any expenses, unless we obtain a favorable outcome in your case. Lawton & Cates is dedicated to attentive, ethical representation and you will be able to discuss your case with an experience attorney in this area.
If you have questions about Social Security Benefits, would like assistance with your claim, or are an attorney seeking to make a referral, please get in touch with us.