Terry Polich is an experienced and accomplished trial attorney. He specializes in personal injury, lemon law, and civil litigation. Attorney Polich is one of Wisconsin’s leading lemon law and consumer warranty lawyers.
Among Attorney Polich’s noteworthy client results:
- Total recovery of over $4.6 million for a group of nonprofit businesses victimized by fraud and professional negligence; Confidential Settlement.
- Wrongful death settlement in a Federal Tort Claim of $2.3 million; Estate of Jason Simcakoski et. al., v. USA.
- Wrongful death settlement of a Federal Tort Claim case of $1 million; Estate of Perry, et. al. v. U.S.A.
- Motor vehicle accident settlement of $942,333.33 for three injured victims in head-on collision; uninsured motorist claim.
- Motor vehicle accident settlement of $724,600; Warden, et. al. v. USAA, et. al.,
- Motor vehicle accident settlement of $635,000.00; Daggett, et. al., v. American Family Insurance and State Farm Insurance.
- Dog Bite Settlement of $150,000.00; Deininger, et. al., v. USAA, et. al.,
Attorney Polich is a respected leader in the legal community. He is the past Chair of the Wisconsin Association for Justice Program Committee and is currently a member of that organization’s Board of Directors. Attorney Polich is a member of the Board of the Wisconsin Justice Initiative, working to make the legal system fair and equitable to all members of our community. Polich is also a board member of the Jason Simcakoski Foundation, working to provide improved mental health treatment to our veterans.
Attorney Polich is a 1998 graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, where he received the Leon Feingold Public Interest Student Award and was a member of the Moot Court Board. Polich is a frequent lecturer at continuing legal education seminars for attorneys practicing in litigation fields. He also has written a number of articles on legal topics for the trial lawyers’ Wisconsin publication, The Verdict. Polich is also the author of Chapter 9: Medical, Hospital and Related Expenses, of the Law of Damages, published by the State Bar of Wisconsin.
In his spare time, Attorney Polich enjoys the outdoors, including running and cross country skiing. He also enjoys reading, traveling, and attending theater and music performances.
- Eastern District of the United States District Court of Wisconsin
- Western District of the United States District Court of Wisconsin
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.,1998
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury and Accidents
- Lemon Law
- Professional Negligence