Milwaukee Truck Accident Lawyers
Injured in a Truck Accident? Call Lawton Cates
Truck accidents can undoubtedly be some of the most devastating incidents on the road. Due to the massive size and weight of these vehicles, they often cause serious injury and significant damage. At Lawton Cates, we recognize the severity of these events and are committed to helping those affected pursue the compensation they deserve.
With Lawton Cates attorneys by your side every step of the way, you can rest assured that your case is in capable hands. We understand the complexities and nuances of truck accident law and are dedicated to helping you alleviate the stresses in your situation. If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident, let Lawton Cates help you navigate the legalities and get the compensation you deserve.
Contact our truck accident attorneys in Milwaukee today. Dial (608) 420-4033 or message us online.
Types of Truck Accidents
There are many types of truck accidents, but they can all cause considerable damage. No matter what type of truck accident you’ve been in, our team can help.
Common types of truck accidents include:
- Rollovers: These types of accidents can happen when a truck is going too fast or collides with another object, causing the vehicle to turn over.
- Jackknife: Jackknife accidents happen when trucks fold in half, forming a 90-degree angle. This can happen when a truck brakes too quickly.
- Turns: When a truck driver takes a right turn, they have to swing left first in order to make the turn with the large vehicle. If a driver fails to check for any cars on the left, though, this can cause an accident.
- Blind spot: Trucks have a bigger blind spot than other vehicles, and cars can end up being hit or forced off the road if they get stuck in this area.
- Rear-end: Read-end accidents happen with any type of vehicle, but when a truck is involved, it can be severe.
- Head-on: Head-on accidents are extremely dangerous with trucks and, in some scenarios can be deadly.
These are a few of the common types of truck accidents. If you’ve been in a truck accident in Milwaukee, don’t hesitate to reach out to our firm. Our seasoned attorneys have the skill and experience to investigate your case and fight for you.
Hire Lawton Cates
If you or a loved one has experienced a truck accident, we understand how devastating and traumatic it can be. At our law firm, we have been providing compassionate legal services for over six decades.
We pride ourselves on personalized attention to each and every one of our clients, and we can help you during this difficult time. Our team of experienced lawyers is dedicated to pursuing justice on your behalf while also providing the support and care you need to begin the healing process.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us for help at (608) 420-4033.
"Terry took the time to comfortably explain all and discuss options and decision-making that could be done along the way with clear pros and cons and asking me how I’d like to proceed."Jim R.
Compassionate, thorough, & made it easy to understand what’s going on.Riley G.
Lawton & Cates has been the most supportive and helpful!Rachel
"Everyone was so very kind to me... We were all made to feel welcome, made to feel supported, and made to feel like we belong there. That was very important to me since I was pretty stressed out a lot of the time."Susie