Experienced Injury Lawyers Serving Wisconsin

Common Household Products Can Put You, Others at Risk

A woman in South Jordan, Utah, was recently poisoned when she ordered sweet tea at a restaurant. While making the tea, a restaurant employee accidentally used deep fryer cleaner instead of the sweetener that had similar packaging. 

All too often we hear about someone who has accidentally poisoned themselves or someone else with a dangerous household chemical. While threats from lead-based paint and asbestos are well publicized, many other silent dangers are present in nearly every home and business in the United States. The good news: some companies and government entities are teaming up to limit the use of these dangerous chemicals in consumer products and are trying to get them off our shelves and out of our homes

Categories

We're Here to Help

Get a Free Case Evaluation
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.